Educational Excellence for Everyone!
Education Excellence and Lifelong Learning for All.
The mission of Stewartville Public Schools is to develop the full potential of all learners in an engaging environment where lifelong learning is valued, educational excellence is expected, and improvement is continuous.
- All people of the District shall be treated with respect.
- It is the responsibility of the School District to provide the educational community with the best educational opportunities possible.
- Appropriate resources are essential in order to provide quality, equal educational opportunities.
- Success for Stewartville students is enhanced by the parent, staff, student, and community collaborations and communications that aid in accomplishing educational goals.
- Educational decisions will be based on what is best for all students through the use of data, research, best practices and continuous improvement strategies.
- Student-centered education maximizes learning potential.