Fundraising is FUN-RAISING!
Here are our BACPAC Fundraisers. We try to use fundraisers that are beneficial to you. Please consider supporting the ones that work for you. If you don’t know a student and would like to contribute to a fundraiser, please contact BACPAC at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Chip Shoppe” Fall Fundraiser – The “Kick – Off” is Thursday, September 3 and the turn-in date is September 17. Purchase food and gifts just in time for the Holidays! This fundraiser supports the 5th grade Eagle Bluff Trip. BACPAC receives 40% of sales. Contact BACPAC at email@example.com
Homecoming Apparel – Purchase a Homecoming shirt or sweatshirt and show “Tiger Pride”! It’s a great way for Bonner and Central families to be part of the homecoming celebration. It is also a great shirt for school field trips. C&M will provide $1 for each shirt purchased. Flyers will come home with kids in September. Contact BACPAC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kwik Trip Gift Cards- Pre-order forms are sent out every month. 5% of sales go to BACPAC. Cards can be used to purchase gas, milk, bread, etc. We are now selling 5 count car washes. 30% of sales go towards BACPAC.
Target REDcard “Take Charge of Education Program” – Register Bonner or Central Elementary as your school of choice and use your Target Credit Card for purchases. A percent from your purchases will be donated to BACPAC.
Santa Shop – A kid favorite!!! Collect Kwik Trip “Milk Moola”, Glazer ovals, General Mills “Boxtops” and Pizza Ranch “Wagon Wheels” for your school. Students can use this “trash” to purchase new and gently used holiday gifts for the family. Yes, we even have gifts for pets! BACPAC turns in the trash for a donation to our school. The Santa Shop will take place in early December. Start collecting now!
“The Chip Shoppe” Magazine Drive & Stewartville Star Subscription Drive - Purchase magazines for your entire family. BACPAC earns 45% of sales from the magazines. Stewartville Star donates 10% of subscription cost or renewal during this drive to BACPAC. Look for this for this fundraiser in late February. Contact BACPAC at email@example.com
Fundraising Dollars at Work
One of BACPAC’s functions is to assist the school through fundraising. This is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization. We are proud that every dollar raised goes back into our schools to provide memorable experiences for our kids that enhance their curriculum. This role is the most fulfilling! Listening to a kid share about a class field trip, a special play or performance – It is pure excitement! Best of all, the teachers are so thoughtful making requests, choosing experiences to advance the students’ learning. I have provided a list of some of the experiences BACPAC financially supports.
• Kindergarten – Busing and Plants for Garten Marketplaz
• First Grade – Play & Trip to Oxbow Park to include busing
• Second Grade – Play & Trip to MN Zoo to include busing
• Third Grade– Trip to Target Field to include busing
• Fourth Grade – Trip to Forestville Park & Mystery Cave to include busing, Trip to Quarry Hill, busing only
• Fifth Grade – Eagle Bluff 3 day camping trip to include busing, Eagle Bluff chaperone fees and background checks
• Safety Patrol – Trip to Honkers game to include busing or Pizza party
• Rochester Recreation Center – Bonner and Central Students to include busing (grades 1-5)
• Staff Appreciation and Bus Driver Appreciation
• Track and Field refreshments to include busing