The Aims and Strategic Objectives of the Stewartville Public School District.
2017-2018 Educational Excellence for All
Aim #1: High Student Achievement
- Lifelong Learning . . . valued
- Educational Excellence . . . expected
- Improvement . . . continuous
Aim #2: A Safe, Welcoming, Engaging Learning Environment
- SO 1: Ensure that students will meet or exceed high academic standards.
- SO 2: Integrate technology throughout the district and increase the effective use of technology in the district as a teaching and learning tool.
- SO 3: Value parent(s) and/or guardian(s) as active partners in student learning.
Aim #3: Effective and Efficient Operations
- SO 4: Create and maintain safe and welcoming schools.
- SO 5: Create and maintain engaging learning environments.
- SO 6: Maintain responsible and accountable management and support of resources/operations.
- SO 7: Integrate the continuous improvement philosophy and process throughout the system.