The Aims and Strategic Objectives of the
Stewartville Public School District.
Educational Excellence for All
Aim #1: High Student Achievement
- Lifelong Learning . . . valued
- Educational Excellence . . . expected
- Improvement . . . continuous
Aim #2: A Safe, Welcoming, Engaging Learning Environment
- Ensure that students will meet or exceed high academic standards.
- Integrate technology throughout the district and increase the effective use of technology in the district as a teaching and learning tool.
- Value parent(s) and/or guardian(s) as active partners in student learning.
Aim #3: Effective and Efficient Operations
- Create and maintain safe and welcoming schools.
- Create and maintain engaging learning environments.
- Maintain responsible and accountable management and support of resources/operations.
- Integrate the continuous improvement philosophy and process throughout the system.